"I'm more than just a pretty face"
A while back I made a casual reference to Newtons 2nd Law of Thermodynamics (Entropy Increases, as if you didn't know) when it occured to me that there was so much more to old Isaac than just that one.
Sure, we're all up to speed with Newton's thoughts on Motion, Optics, Gravitation, all that disproving the Geocentric model of the universe, blah, blah, blah.
But were you familiar with these, his lesser known laws?
1. You Can Never Have Too Many Dinner Rolls
Isaac was a huge fan of bread products, and found nothing to be more disappointing that when one reached into the bread basket to get another delicious Pilsbury crescent roll only to find that that bastard Leibniz had just taken the last one. Plus, he observed while strolling one sunny night along the banks of the Cam - They reheate so welle.
2. Ain't nobody got time for that
Sweet Brown, noted scholar of Newtonian Principles and budding mathematician, recently made note somewhat infamously of the bicentennial of this, one of Sir Isaac Newton's most applicable laws.
3. Robert Hooke is a punk ass bitch
To be scrupulously fair, it's not clear that he ever successfully proved this one through repeatable scientific study. He certainly never published such a thing.
4. If I am rubber and you are glue, then the angle of incidence is shown to be equal to the angle of refraction relative to the 'ooo, snap' factor of the invective hurled.
Isaac got his ass kicked a lot as a youth.
5. Get thyself to the master of physic with haste when the passing of water brings fire to your girthy loins
Still sound advice.