Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Vizsla vs. Homogeny

I should establish at the outset of this - I like myself.  Specifically the inside of my brain.  I am a huge fan of the inside of my brain.  I'm consistently like 'go inside of my brain, it's your birthday!'

Seriously.  I'm a huge fan of me.  Across the board.

That established

I get asked on a regular basis where I get the ideas for the things I discuss here.  And the ugly truth is that I don't actually get ideas.  The stuff I write down here is pretty much how it is in the inside of my brain 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

And I like it inside there.  Almost all the time.

I like that I jump randomly between a million different things.  I enjoy the way I never really know where I'm going with any particular thought.  I love that I get so caught up in the details of stupid shit that I frequently forget to ever get around to making the point that I initially started out intending to make.

I think that one of the best things about people is how different everyone can be.

But sometimes I wish I knew what it was like to be part of a crowd.  I wish just once I knew what it was like to belong somewhere.  To know that all of your friends were on the same page with you.  It would be awesome for just once to be able to just say something without thinking it through three times to make sure it didn't make you seem too crazy.

I guess I just wish that for one day I knew what it was like to belong somewhere.

But then the moment passes and I remember how awesome I am.  So it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment