Wednesday, January 22, 2014

And that's why you should always ask about the Yeti's past partners

As those of you who have encountered the Internet might be aware, periodically one encounters lists of random things that someone else out there in the world has posted on the general premise that others in the world might be interested.

One such list came to my attention the other day - it was titled '21 animals you never knew existed.'

Being a student (or at the very least enthusiast) of Cryptozoology, I felt compelled to check the list out.  Fair play to them, I had in fact never heard of any of them. Most of them seemed to be on the run from Helena Bonham Carter, to be honest, but one in particular caught my attention.

The Yeti Crab

Which provoked the following discussion-

Me:  Hey, check this out.  It's something called a yeti crab

Not Me:  Yeti crab? 

Me:  Yep.

Not Me:  What do you do about those??

Me:  Well, usually you have to shave the yeti and use a special shampoo to get rid of them.

Oh yeah, I went there.

(as a side note - We'll be auditioning drummers for my new emo band 'Shave the Yeti' next Wednesday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment