Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's still a solid theory, the snake notwithstanding...

So I came across this tidbit that I jotted down a few years ago in circumstances that aren't particularly interesting or relevant

"OK- This one is going to sound a little weird. I've been working on this theory that it should be possible to interface two or more disparate spheres of consciousness when they're in what I could only describe as a 'fuzzy' state of differentiation in the concepts of 'self' and 'other' - which is a totally defensible theoretical starting point if you apply Heisenberg to the concept of self.

Simply put, one or more dreaming consciousnesses, simply through the process of being aware of the theoretical underpinning and observing their own transitional states, should be able to interact if not 'communicate' in a straightforward way.

All of which eventually leads us to the 'shared dreaming' of Kinda (which really means that I should have been a little more cautious in road testing the theory and Hey, how did this snake get on my arm?)

So yes, as I fell asleep I was attempting to direct my unconsciousness toward hacking someone else's dream state in the name of science. Didn't work though."



See... this is the kind of thing that leads to The Fly...

Dream with meeeeee...

No comments:

Post a Comment