Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm so happy to see you, let me bite your face off!

So, longtime readers will be aware that I share the house with (among other dogs) a Border Healer who just turned one year old.  (He's the product of a Border Collie/Blue Heeler union.  Do not judge their love.  I like to spell it Border Healer, because - as previously stated - if you have two options you should always go with the more amusing one.)

His name is Jake  And since I've learned to imbed picture (Suck it, Air Bud!) here is one of him-



And here is one of me watching TV


 And here is one of a pug dressed like Yoda, because I have an incredibly short attention span.


SO Awesome.

Needs no Saber
Needs no Blaster
He's both pug and Jedi Master.

I'm sorry, what was I talking about again?

Ah, Jake.  Right.

So, like a lot of one year olds, Jake is incredibly excitable.  Unlike a lot of one year olds, Jake can actually jump about six feet straight up in the air from a dead stop.  (Again I say 'Suck it, Air Bud!)

The combination of these two things has resulted in Jake's current traditional greeting- Wag Wag Wag Bite your nose off.

Is this a step up or down from his previous traditional greeting, which earned him the nickname 'Nut-Punch'?  I'll leave that for history to decide.

Excuse me, it's time to roll on my back and make Yeti Noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment