Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Well, I guess that just about wraps it up for Lolita Davidovich



While thinking about other abstract and Vizlsa-related thoughts, I came to a realization.  
 
I have never seen a single film featuring Lolita Davidovich.

Seriously, out of her 38 credited films on imdb, this dog has seen the great big ‘0’  (disclaimer – I MAAAY have seen a few minutes of ‘Class’ a long time ago.  But I don’t really remember, and she’s only credited as ‘First Girl’ so I’m totally declaring that that does not count.)

Moving on in her imdb entry, I discover that I have ALSO never seen a single TV show that she’s been in.  Although that really just means that she’s never been in a show about Werewolves, Vampires, or Time Travelers.  

(Note to self…. Write spec script about Time Travelling Werewolf…)

And yet I not only know her name – I can also spell it correctly without looking it up.  For a Vizsla that’s pretty impressive.

Which makes me wonder how many OTHER completely useless pieces of information I have?  How many other ‘Lolita Davidoviches’ are there in my mind?  (I am totally coining this as a new term for any nugget of information that you know which has absolutely no further relevance in your life.)

Think of all the brain space I could be using for more productive ends.  Like… I don’t know… figuring out how to open the cabinet that has all the bags of treats in it, or how to successfully fight a land war on two separate fronts in Europe.

Maybe you should forget I mentioned that last one…

No comments:

Post a Comment