Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So where do we, as a people, stand on Alan Thicke?



On his Xiphoid Process.

Ba dum chunk.

(it's the little notchy bit just south of your sternum.  Vizsla = Knowledge)

But seriously.

Are we cool with Alan Thicke now?  Do we still look down on him?  Has his occasional bit on How I Met Your Mother made us all good again?

The reason I ask is that I made a reference to Growing Pains the other day and someone commented that it was probably best to avoid being ANY of the cast members from that show which got me thinking...

Man do I like bacon.

Oh, right... Growing Pains

So, running down the cast list -

 Tracey Gold
 - Unfortunate

Kirk Cameron 
 Douchebag

That other kid that everyone forgets existed 
 Probably the best he could have hoped for

Andrew Koenig
Super Tragic
Joanna Kerns
 I actually had to look up who she was, so she's probably safe too

Alan Thicke
....


I think we all see where the data is pointing.

LEONARDO DiCAPRIO STOLE ALL OF THEIR KARMA FOR HIS OWN USE!



Not cool, Leo.

Not cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love that one! Lot of useful stuff here about our

    beloved hungarian hunting dog breed aka Vizslas here:

    http://hungarian-vizsla.com/

    ReplyDelete