Saturday, August 24, 2013

If you have to go, Get nice fittings

An actual conversation at work this last week. 

Me:  So I'm going to get a tattoo tonight.  I'm all excited.

Cindy:  Wow.  That's pretty exciting.  Exciting and permanent.

Me:  Well, only as permanent as I am, I suppose.

Cindy:  That's true.

Me:  Unless I get made into a lampshade or something.

Cindy:  Ooh, or a handbag

Me:  Oh, I would be a GREAT handbag.  Like... Like, a clutch, you know?  Nothing too showy

Cindy:  Right, right.  Totally.  Just something tasteful.

Me:  Yeah, exactly!  You know, If you just wanted something simple to just hold, like, your ID and some cash.  Maybe a credit card. 

Cindy:  I can totally see you being that clutch.

Me:  Nothing flashy or anything.  I totally want to be nice enough to go with a dress, but casual enough for everyday.

Cindy:  Got it.

Me:  Maybe some brass fittings.

Cindy:  Oh, that sounds nice!

Me:  I know, right?  I'm gonna be a classy handbag!



Now I totally can't wait to die.


No comments:

Post a Comment